Origami is an art that originated in China in 105 A.D., or perhaps even earlier. This craft requires the artist to fold paper into creative designs, including animals, shapes, and flowers, among other things. For the creative individual, this pastime is not only fun, but a great way to produce impressive decorations and gifts.
How to Make Origami:
1. Choose your Paper. There are many different types of paper that origami artists can use. However, beginners may want to start out with pre-cut paper that was specifically made for origami, as this will ensure that they have the perfect size. Thinner paper is more forgiving to errors, as it will not crease as deeply, and folds much easier than thicker paper. Selecting colorful paper will also add an additional flair to origami creations, instead of the monotony of black and white.
2. Choose an instructional book or tutorial. It is important to choose an instruction book, video, or tutorial that is easy to understand and offers helpful illustrations. It is much easier to learn by visual instruction, than by reading about it alone. There are a wealth of instructional videos and illustrations that are available for free on the internet.
3. Practice and master the basics. Beginners should be sure to start off by creating very basic designs. Origami is an art that must be mastered in increments or it will seem overwhelming. Choose very simple designs, like the origami box, origami parrot, origami plane, and the origami ninja star, which are all 11 folds or under. These designs will help beginners get a feel for the right ways to fold the paper and help them master the basics. It is important for beginners to practice these simple designs a few times, until they feel very comfortable with moving on to more difficult designs.
4. Move to advanced designs. Once an artist is ready, it is then time to choose a few more difficult designs. Select designs, like the crane, frog, lily, and the lotus, which are all under 18 folds. Keep in mind that it is alright to struggle with some designs at first. With some practice, most origami artists will find themselves improving and mastering the craft very quickly.
5. Create unique designs. Once a beginner has moved on to intermediate, or even advanced designs, they should take the time to create their own designs. Artists can do this by altering an already made design or creating their very own.
Creating origami is a fun activity that people of all ages can enjoy. This skill can help artists create personalized gifts, design impressive household decorations, or simply keep their hand busy.
So, what are you waiting for? Learn and get more stunning and creative ideas from this application of Origami Tutorial and Tips. Here, you can see many pictures related to the topic so you can get more inspiration.
Download now and enjoy!
Origami Tutorial and Tips is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Origami Tutorial and Tips (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.